From: jeff [mailto:jjm@attbi.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 10:46 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: plug wire problem

About a month ago I changed the plugs on my 98 GLX.  Ever since then, the
wire on
plug #4 keeps popping off the plug.  I'll put it back on, snap it on tight,
drive
the car, it comes off, the car drives like crap and the engine warning light
comes
on.  Then I repeat the whole thing over again.  This has happened
repeatedly, and
only on the one plug.  Anyone have any ideas?

Also, the rear bumper on the left side, right behind the passenger door, is
coming
off.  It's hanging down about an inch or so, but I see no way to reattach
it.
There's a clip that clips on the wheel well, but that's not holding.  I'd
like to
get it fixed soon before the whole damn thing comes off.  Any suggestions
are
appreciated.

jeff

'98 GLX