plug wire problem

About a month ago I changed the plugs on my 98 GLX.  Ever since then, the wire on
plug #4 keeps popping off the plug.  I'll put it back on, snap it on tight, drive
the car, it comes off, the car drives like crap and the engine warning light comes
on.  Then I repeat the whole thing over again.  This has happened repeatedly, and
only on the one plug.  Anyone have any ideas?

Also, the rear bumper on the left side, right behind the passenger door, is coming
off.  It's hanging down about an inch or so, but I see no way to reattach it.
There's a clip that clips on the wheel well, but that's not holding.  I'd like to
get it fixed soon before the whole damn thing comes off.  Any suggestions are
appreciated.

jeff

'98 GLX