From: chris collier
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 5:05 PM
To: VR6A List; VWGTIVR6@yahoogroups.com; Digest, jetta glx
Subject: [gti-vr6] Need a VW car game..who has it?

I know that this may be a long shot, but last year, my wife and I
downloaded a game from one of the European VW websites....called Pack n
Puzzle.

It was a VW Sharon, that at different levels, you had to pack people,
luggage, animals, lamps, etc. when you succeeded, you would advance to
the next level.

Long story short, I over zealously was cleaning up space on my home PC,
and well, it didn't make the cut.....I mean we didn't play it THAT
much.........R I G H T ! ! !

Low and behold, no sooner did I delete from the HD, than guess who just
had to play the game????

You guessed it: the Boss, my wife :):)

It was then assigned to me to find this puzzle again, and I am not
having any luck.

Did anyone by chance come across this VW game and download it???

Thanks,

chris
in the VW doghouse edition

BTW, my wife is the most wonderful person in my life, I just had to
embellish a bit in hopes of gaining sympathy, and thus securing a better
chance of procurement of the VW Pack n Puzzle game :P