1984 Rabbit GTI for sale

My fiance and I are selling our 1984 Rabbit GTI. It is in excellent condition and runs great. I just replaced the muffler, 2 CV boots, fuel distributor, plugs, fuel and oil filter, gas check valves, and a few other things. It is black (repainted ~'94) with the red pinstripe. The AC still works great too.

This is a great car and difficult to let go, but our Jettas are now requiring more of our time and money. For what it's worth, the car has been in my fiance's family since new. We are located in Arlington, VA (Washington DC area). Please email me if your interested insalacosm@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Steve

1997 Jetta GLX - Green
Bilstein Struts/Neuspeed Sport Springs