From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of chris collier
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 8:59 AM
To: VR6A List; VWGTIVR6@yahoogroups.com; Digest, jetta glx
Subject: Wife says that I am anal when cleaning cars ?!?

Hi everybody,

I was cleaning my wife's car this weekend, and couldn't reach this
little spot that needed to be cleaned.

WELL..................I finally got to the point that I needed to, but
now I think that my wife is going to KILL me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me what you think,

chris

www.5280Hydro.org/images/ccollier/nb/drfrtquart.jpg
www.5280Hydro.org/images/ccollier/nb/drrerquart.jpg