Re: A/C recharge

Jeff,

What are the circumstances that bring you to the point of having to recharge??

I have experience recharging my AC on a 97 GLX; Had to replace my condenser
after road debris decided to puncher the previous edition.

Remember to change your reciever/dryer if you are going to do this.

And get the charge with the AC oil already included in the can.

Let me know the circumstances, and I would be more than happy to help out with
the proper tools you will need to buy; well worth the investment (around $20)

chris
collier@iglou.com