From: "jeff" <jjm@attbi.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 2:32 PM
Subject: Newuspeed plug wire question

I posted this before, but it was buried under another thread so I thought I'd
repost.  I recently replaced my stock Bosch plug wires with a set of Neuspeeds.
They are 1mm thicker than the original wires and they do not fit in the groove of
the engine covers.  I suppose I could force them in but I think that's probably
not a good idea.  Anyone have ideas?  Right now they are just hanging loose and it
looks kind of sloppy.

thanks
jeff

98 GLX