From: jeff [mailto:jjm@attbi.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 4:32 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Newuspeed plug wire question

I posted this before, but it was buried under another thread so I thought
I'd
repost.  I recently replaced my stock Bosch plug wires with a set of
Neuspeeds.
They are 1mm thicker than the original wires and they do not fit in the
groove of
the engine covers.  I suppose I could force them in but I think that's
probably
not a good idea.  Anyone have ideas?  Right now they are just hanging loose
and it
looks kind of sloppy.

thanks
jeff