Re: bose door speakers ohm rating?

I'm pretty sure the door speakers are also 2 ohm.  They are run in parallel
with the dashboard mid/tweeter assembly to get an overall channel impedance
of 1 ohm.

Good luck finding low-impedance speakers like this.  You might try calling
Crutchfield - they were really helpful in helping me find an amp that can
drive a 1-ohm system (they only stocked 2 at the time, and only one with
appropriate power levels for the system - the Sony XM-1505SX.

For what it's worth, the factory speakers sound GOOD with it - I think most
of the complaints about the factory speakers are actually due to impedance
mismatching when replacing the head unit.  I can have it up lound enough to
hurt, with no noticable distortion.