Re: Smelly A/C

The Lysol thing works really well.

Another thing I suggest is to turn the AC off a few minutes before you shut
the car off (but leave the fan running). I have been doing this for four
years now, and my AC doesn't smell at all.

Cam.

--
    Cameron Silver:                  **    Be there, be there,   *  ,_~o
           cameron@buzzneon.com      ** I'm there and I like it! * /  //\