I got free plugs!

So when the dealership called yesterday, I was a bit annoyed at first.  I
had paid for an hour of labor to look at the Secondary Air Injection system.
They said they had gone through the diag routine and determined it was the
valve.  Again.  However, when they did the valve the last time they said
they couldn't be sure.  But they just went ahead and replaced the valve,
unlike last time where they spent an hour doing the diag and then had to
charge me another hour to fix it.  So I got lucky there.

Then the guy told me that even though I hadn't authorized it the tech had
replaced the spark plugs.  And since I had specifically not authorized it
they weren't going to charge me for it.  So while I was looking forward to
doing it myself...I don't mind free crap either!

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/