From: Simpson, Chuck [mailto:chuck.simpson@zeltech.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 4:45 PM
To: 'Marc Gallagher '; ''jettaglx@igtc.com' '
Subject: RE: What plugs do you use?

Well... it's far from an urban legend.  I've been on the VWVortex forums for
years and I hear it every month.  Someone will ask what plugs to use, and
you get those who have had negative experiences when combining a VR6 and
Bosch Platinum +4's.  If you feel up to it, go on there and ask yourself.
I'm just trying to save someone the possible heartbreak of having a crappy
running VR6 due to some expensive plugs.

Go with something proven... get the OEM plugs/wires.

-Chuck