RE: Sparkies

Thanks for clarifying about the long life plugs.  Didn't know such a beast even
existed.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Nathan
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 12:04 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Sparkies

The dealer usually charges up to $16 for the long-life version, which after-market
is around $12
still. Not to stick up for the thievin crows, but everyone I've heard complain
about $16 plugs was
talking about the "long-life" version, which really actually exists :-)

Again, you can get the NGK long-life plugs from www.parts4vws.com for $12 each.
They have the normal
NGK's for $5.50 each. They also carry the plug wire puller in case you or the PO
lost the one that
comes with the car.

# Nathan