From: "John A. Kilpatrick" <john@hypergeek.net>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 12:31 PM
Subject: Sparkies

I went to my dealer today for a major service...they've got this new menu,
ant the major service at 90,000 is $600!  Jesus christ?  I got one that was
$200 less and only is missing the spark plugs.  They were last replaced at
60K so I need to replace them soon, but I can't do it right now.

How much (parts and labor) should replacing the spark plugs cost?

Thanks,
John

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick