From: Daniel Isaac [mailto:isa@philabs.research.philips.com]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 9:52 AM
To: jettaglx
Subject: Driver side doorlock problem

Hi all,
I am having a problem with my drivers side door lock.  I can put the key
in and turn it but nothings
happens and there is no resistance.  The passanger side works fine.  Has
any one had a problem
like this before?  I think something must have broken off inside the
door.  Would it be cheaper to get
a remote installed to unlock the doors?  I really don't want two keys.
Any sugestions?
TIA
Dan