From: <XuxuTuxuX@aol.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>; <jettaglx-Digest@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V6 #37

I just recently joined the list.  I have a '98 Jetta GLX.  If anyone is
lookin for a perfect intake or exaust to throw in your car, go with
euro-sport.  They make great products for Jettas.  I was looking into
throwing a racing chip into my car.  Should I go with Neuspeed or Jet-chip?

-Greg
'98 Jetta GLX VR6