From: "Stefan Hudson" <hudson@mbay.net>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: Engine light and belt

Not sure what kind of list you're looking for specifically, but the VAG-COM
software comes with code translations - it will display an english-language
description that should give enough detail to figure out what it's sensing.
For example, I was seeing something like "INTERMITTENT CYLINDER 1 MISSFIRE",
and sure enough, the cable to that plug was cracked and was arcing.

If you need more detail,  Uwe Ross, the author, is very helpful.

Stefan