Re: detailing shop

The only one I know of in that area is Jackson Auto Cleaners which I believe is in Greenbrook or Dunellen, a bit further east past Somerville on Rt. 22. Here is their phone number if you want to call them: 732-748-4333. I have friends that have had their cars done at the Jackson Auto in Union, and they were pretty satisfied. I'm assuming that the one in Dunellen would be just as good. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Norberto Luis
97 GLX - Black (in need if some serious detailing as well)