Colorado Swap Meet this Saturday (Sept. 8th)

Forwarded for Lance Emerson:

So the summer is winding down...most real shows are over for the year. The
Best VW show was canned for this year, very long story, Now What?

Club members Casey and Tim pushed for a free swap meet & Bring your own BBQ
at Compound VW and that's what we got on Saturday Sept 8th from 10-3.

Go to www.BESTVWPARTS.com and download a color flyer for this next event.

Piles of stuff ! Partial list of my personal stuff includes
new Neuspeed vr6 corrado soft sports for $100
NB Yellow dash kit $40 new
used Razo pedals $20
Golf three glove box add on NEW $40
five sets of rear disc conversion sets for A2 (all 100 per set!)
corrado core support/rear bumper
ten A2 doors and 4 B3 doors. Glass for days
Sets of seats, g3 black cloth, Passat sets, NB airbag cloth fronts
used and new stressbars for A2 platforms
NB eurosport airbox conversion for 2.0, new missing one tiny bolt $50
couple of 02a trans and one 16v Scir 020, make offer
Digi airbox kit for vr6 corrado
headlamps, grills and core supports plus other used stuff
much more vdo's, stereo sets, amps and speakers, Used Ungo car alarm.

65 Baja project body many parts and FULLY removed of paint, 3" body lift and

most of the cage intact. Rear firewall removed for h20conversion. Body has
sunroof and all glass, set up for beard seats, hours of cleaning and
removing
was done. Very empty shell $300.00 must haul it off yourself.

90 Passat wagon $2500 160k super clean must go!

3 air-cooled transmissions...and other air stuff from Brooks Freehill.

81 Rabbit truck with DOA motor mostly for the odd parts like the topper,
slider, leaf helpers, tow hitch bumper. Has classic rust in tower. Make
offer and it may limp home on the missing thrust bearings on the crank.

14' gl alloys and tires, other old rims sets and rims too.

At this point I don't sell used stuff so a lot of stuff will be at go away
prices.

Bring some food and hangout for the afternoon, The swap space is free for
your stuff if you bring it. Crowd will be mostly Water but your all Welcome.

We have the BBQ, refrigerator, plates, condiments and bathroom. Just got a
dozen brand new European tuning mags with WILD cars to look over.

Just shine up the car and come on over. Not an award car show, just late
summer fun. We have a drive in the mountains planed for the next weekend and

announcements for the IDRC contingency Payoffs for winning in a VW on Oct
7th. Will be $500 more for first and 250 more for runner up in ANY VW for
the
three slower Brackets classes paid by BEST VW! No decal needed!

See you at the swap! And/Or the IDRC on Oct 7th @ Bandimere Speedway