FW: [Hydro baby!] More on the BBQ

For anyone interested.

Chadwick

-----Original Message-----
From: steve.swain@us.pwcglobal.com [mailto:steve.swain@us.pwcglobal.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 11:09 AM
To: 5280_Hydro@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Hydro baby!] More on the BBQ

Who:      5280 Hydro and all interested and related parties
What:           The Inaugural 5280 Hydro Fall BBQ and GTG
Where:          Picnic shelter, Utah Park, Aurora
When:           Saturday, October 27th, 2.00pm
Place:          Picnic shelter, Utah Park, Aurora

It's on!  Here's the deal on using the park shelter--reservations were to
be made three days in advance.  We missed the deadline (and would have had
to pay if we reserved it) but so did everyone else.  This makes the shelter
first-come-first-serve because no one else reserved it either!  But the
shelter is huge, and there a number of BBQ pits, so we won't have any
problems grabbing a table and a pit.  If you bring alcohol, make sure it's
just the 3.2 beer from the grocery store, and make sure it's not in a glass
container.

There is a nice off-street parking lot right by the shelter that will serve
as an excellent place to line up the cars.  The neighborhood is nice, too,
so any photos will look great.  We'll be able to leave the hoods up without
having to worry about being too far from our baby dubs.

Here's a link to an excellent map:
http://www.ci.aurora.co.us/documents/LES_POS_parkamenities.pdf
Check out Utah Park, designated at #114.