Zender Softline Turbo Jetta A3 Pics

 http://home.flash.net/~mikeh74/ttaylor/

I would like to start by saying thank you to Mike for hosting some
pics.........then I want to apologize that the pics are not better.

It seems that I have learned a valuable lesson: Do not take pictures of
a black front end, on a Black Top driveway, b/c you can't see the
definition of the bumper :)

Anyway, enjoy the pics and if anyone has any questions, please feel free
to ask.

Once the bumper is painted white, I will reload some pics, and maybe
Mike will be nice enough to host the updates.

BTW, the battery is going to be relocated to the trunk, as soon as my
Optima comes in :) I know, I know, it looks kinda cheesy in the engine
bay pic.

No I do not have airbags:)

chris collier
collier@iglou.com