Re: Color matching door handles....

I recently had some parts color mathced when they were shaving the VW
emblem and GLX spoiler from my trunk and color matching my euro plate tub,
and it came out very well. They did the mid side trim, which was black on
'95 GLX's, as well as the stock door handles and mirrors and a JOM 3 bar
badgeless grill with my DE surrounds and washer jets. The key to any black
part is to make sure they soak it overnight in a waxer/degreaser and then
bake them at a low temp to let any dressing and/or wax seep out. They
actually did this two nites in a row to my parts, and then used a flexible
primer, colr and clear coats. One of the best things I ahev done so
far...you would not belive the difference it made in the overall look of
the car.....

Sean
aka EuroStyle
---