My baby doesn't like the cold...

Since it has started getting cold in Chicago, My 95
GLX has developed a tendency to stall. It only happens
when I'm in neutral or disengage the clutch and it is
only when the air temperature drops below 55 or so. It
never happens when I'm in gear, be it moving at a
constant speed, under power, or braking. A couple
weeks ago we had a string of cold days and this is
when the problem started. As I was starting to get
more and more worried about it, the weather warmed up
and the problem disappeared. We had a cold front move
through today and tonight on my way home from work, it
started stalling on me again. Idle is sometimes
erratic, sometimes idling at 1100 rpm's. Anyone ever
experience this? I'm pissed because my baby's always
been able to handle the worst that Chicago's weather
has to offer.

Sean