Re: what's a good Mp3 CD changer?

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 03:37:30PM -0700, Nathan wrote:
> I thought they folded on account of the project being too bloody expensive... is this not true?

Well, they got bought by Rio a year ago or so, and it's Rio that's canceling the
product - probably because it's too bloody expensive.  $699 is a lot better than
$999 tho... considering it replaces a decent head unit and a ~16 disc MP3 CD
changer.  The only problem is you can't get an AM tuner (FM is an option).