Re: It's time to replace the Fog lights

I had same situation couple of months ago, I reached
under the car and disconnected the cable, then open
the lamp from behind and took the bulb out that way.
It takes a little bit of manipulating but it's doable.

And all of that because I was too lazy to jack it up.
Matt Z. TRed '98 GLX.

--- "Frank M." <nyroadbiker@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to all that offered their service manual up
> for sale, however rapid
> parts finally came through and got the book in
> stock, which i got on Saturday.
> So the fist thing i looked up is how to change these
> freakin' fog lights (both
> of them died).  in the manual they say first remove
> the 'dummy' lens and then
> remove the 2 screws that are holding the fog light
> housing in place.  so i
> start unscrewing the first screw, and i see that
> it's not coming out.  I then
> realized that there is a nut holding it in place,
> which i can't get to, to
> hold.  has anyone else had this problem.  do i have
> to jack up the car to
> replace the blubs?  thanks for your help.
>

> frank
>
> 98 GLX
>
> * next project - install a new stereo system (MP3-CD
> player) / speakers
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com