Colorado VW's on the Green 5/20

For those of you that don't know, May 20th 9:00-3:00. It's free to show your
car, nice huh? It is at Arapahoe Community College off of Santa Fe near
Bowles.

Some of us Denverites are going to meet at the McDonalds on the south-east
corner of Broadway and Bellview at 8:00am.

3 of us from the westside of Denver are meeting at 7:30 on the south-east
side of the 6th Ave and Garrison exit in the little shopping center there. I
will have some Talk-Abouts on me, so if you plan on making it, I'll have it
on.

Chadwick