From: greg krueger
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 7:23 PM
Subject: More on suspension

Patrick...
I have seen the H&R cup kit you are talking about but I know nothing about them! I do not really
know what that does either.
And Nathan...thanks for the advice! That is exactly what I was thinking. Bilstein seems to be quite
popular. Check out www.stranoparts.com. A friend of mine pointed me their direction and they appear
to have some good prices.
Greg