side view mirror cracked

A few weeks ago my side view mirror cracked, but I held off from fixing it
since i will be out of the country in a few days.  When I went to get my car
inspected by the morons over at the South Brunswick Inspection Station (in
New Jersey for all that are not familiar) and they said i failed inspection
since there is approx a 1/2 inch crack in the glass there.  First, does
anyone know how much it costs to replace the mirror w/the heating element,
or is it 2 separate things, so that i only have to replace the mirror?
Second, is there anyone in the Central Jersey area that could recommend a
place for auto glass??  Any help with this would be appreciated.  And
remember, crack is bad.

Bill Risch
97 GLX "Failed inspection cause of a .5 inch crack" Edition