Re: Suspension Advice Wanted

Neuspeed Softsport springs and Bilstein shocks.

----- Original Message -----
From: greg krueger
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 5:41 PM
Subject: Suspension Advice Wanted

Greetings All...

I am going to need shocks soon on my '97 GLX. I am interested in upgrading my whole suspension while I am at it and am looking for advice. I would like to lower the car SLIGHTLY  (one-half inch ?) but improve its handling. I have been looking at springs but now see that Skunk Racing has adjustable coils that go over your choice of shocks for $300. So I am confused, do I want coil overs or just new springs and shocks?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Greg