From: <av8r@unitedstates.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 3:57 PM
Subject: Dubtime

It's been the idea for a while to get a Dub in about a year or so
when the finances look a little better (I'm in college now).  Until
then, I'd just drive my dependable, yet totally uncaptivating Geo
Prism around (bought before I discovered the beauty that is a
Volkswagen).

Then somebody who dosen't have the sense not to go 30 mph in a
crowded parking lot blasted his Civic into my right quarter-panel
today.  By virtue of the fact that he bought a Civic of his own free
will, I'll take that to mean he's probably retarded.  j/k.  So
tomorrow, when the appraiser gets to look at my car, if he says it's
totaled it'll be Dubtime that much faster.

I'd like something in the A-body series (III or IV only - though I'd
love a Mk 2 Jetta GLI 16v if I could find one in awsome condition).
I'd definately like something more than the 8v.  I'm seriously
thinking about a 1997 GTI VR6 with 56,000k on it.  It belongs to my
friend who's taken great care of it but is buying a truck pretty soon
and needs a buyer for the GTI.

I was just wondering if anybody on the mailing list had any thought
on this?

Thanks

-Aaron

http://www.unitedstates.com/  - the everything America company (FREE)