well it happened..... accident story

On my way home from work I got rear-ended from some lady (using nice
words today) from Missori. I saw her coming once I had stopped and I
tried to move over to the median, but to no avail.... she still
smacked me pretty good. The pictures are on this link.

http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hyrdo_5280/lst?
&.dir=/accident+062801&.src=ph&.begin=1&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%
3a//y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hyrdo_5280/lst%3f%26.dir=/accident%
2b062801%26.src=ph%26.view=t

My passenger side doors won't open right, the back one doesn't open
at all. And you have to slam the front one closed. There was a crack
underneath where the tow hook connects, but other than that, the
frame "looks" ok. How much does the damage look like? And does anyone
know of a good shop to take it to?? Maybe get some "body shaving"
done at the same time.  ;)

Chadwick
95 Vento VR6 "butt smacked" edition