Re: Headlight not Working

In a message dated 28-Jun-01 17:53:39 Central Daylight Time,
jchadwic@ch2m.com writes:

<< I'd just try to put a new bulb in there.... cause ya never know. >>

Yeah, you never know... I have seen stranger things. And if it is the bulb, I
bet you find that either the bulb is cracked/broken, or that the vacuum in
the bulb has otherwise been compromised somehow.

On the bright side (no pun intended), this could be the perfect opportunity
to upgrade to PIAA Superwhites or similar.

Cheers,

Dave
'88 Jetta coupe
'98 JettaGLX