VW Love.....

Well, it may get heated around here from time to time, wether it is the air
box vs. cone debate, or the best dual round debate, but one thing is for
sure.....everyone's comments are based on their passion for VW. This is not
something you would see around Hyundais, or any other car make. Kinda makes
me proud to be a VW owner...

Sean

PS- I had a 2 hour fight with my extended warranty today because they tried
to tell me that the coil pack was not considered an electronic ignition
module, and therefore not a covered item. When I asked what an electronic
ignition module was, the lady told me that is where the key would go,
except in this case the part was for a 'fully digital' car where you don't
use the key to start the engine. 3 people, 1 supervisor and 2 hours later,
I had the approval and a nice apology....I feel good.