Re: Airbox Info

>From: TRedGLX@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:09:49 EDT
>
><< This is completely incorrect. >>
>
>No, it's not. And we're not discussing your m/c, we're discussing airbox
>mods
>on a GLX. Try to stay on subject.
>
>Fact is, my GLX breathes better and produces more power than when I had the
>airbox in stock form. Period. And I don't need a damn dyno and an afternoon
>of testing to tell me this. Basic physics will tell you the more freely the
>engine can breathe cool air, the more power it will produce. It doesn't
>matter if he drills the side with 50 holes, or if I completely remove the
>front of my airbox bottom, it's breathing better than it was through the
>restrictive factory opening.

Yes of course, how dare I doubt you ... I mean, your perfectly calibrated
ass meter is much more accurate than an $8K dyno and the laws of physics now
isn't it??

And I bet you have your car sitting a fraction of an inch off the ground
cause your ass tells you that your handling has improved hasn't it??

It's amazing how quick you are to correct other people when you don't have a
friggin clue what you're talking about.  I would typically associate someone
with this characteristic as someone who has their head up their ass, which
would lend further proof to my theory that your ass is in fact the central
nervous center for your body.

Bill
'98 GLX
'01 325Ci