From: <TRedGLX@aol.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Airbox Info

In a message dated 27-Jun-01 09:56:25 Central Daylight Time,
list_squid@hotmail.com writes:

<< This is completely incorrect. >>

No, it's not. And we're not discussing your m/c, we're discussing airbox mods
on a GLX. Try to stay on subject.

Fact is, my GLX breathes better and produces more power than when I had the
airbox in stock form. Period. And I don't need a damn dyno and an afternoon
of testing to tell me this. Basic physics will tell you the more freely the
engine can breathe cool air, the more power it will produce. It doesn't
matter if he drills the side with 50 holes, or if I completely remove the
front of my airbox bottom, it's breathing better than it was through the
restrictive factory opening.

Cheers,

Dave
'88 Jetta coupe