Re: Airbox Info

Just for your info.  the expensive mod is to  go with the Neuspeed P-Flo
system which gives you better air flow and an additional 5-8 HP.  Costs
about $300 though.
But check to see what type of filter is in there.  If he/she was fooling
around with the airbox, they were likely trying to get better
performance, and may have also upgraded the air filter to a K&S filter
system.  In this case you should know about the maintenace required with
this type of filter.  You have to clean and oil the K&S filters.  They
are good filters in that they increase airflow somewhat, but not as much
as going to the P-Flo type mod.