reminder of 5280 Hydro Drive (Colorado)

	Just wanted to remind everyone that the drive for 5280 Hydro is this
weekend on Saturday here in Colorado. We are meeting at 1:00 pm at the
Krispy Kreme off of C-470 and Quebec. If it is too busy like last time, we
will meet across the street (County Line Rd.) at the Safeway parking lot. If
you need directions, please e-mail me off the list.
	We will leave at 1:30 pm and head west on C-470 to hwy 285 and head
west. Then we will jump on hwy 67 going south to Woodland Park. Once in
Woodland Park we will get on hwy 24 and drive down towards Colorado Springs.
We will make a stop at Garden of the Gods for some pictures. We will then
drive through Garden of the Gods and jump on I-25, get off at Woodman, to
Union, north on Union to Dustin Reynolds bar (Good Company) at the corner of
Union and Briargate. We will make out stop there for food and drinks. After
that, we go our separate ways home.
If you have a Talk-About, or and FRS radio, we will be on channel 7 sub 21.

Thank you, please drive though.

Chadwick
5280 Hydro
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/5280_Hydro