Potholes and front ends

Ok.. Opened ended question with a multitude of possible answers but....

Last week while leaving beautiful downtown Camden, NJ following the Oasis
concert, I found the largest pothole I could and drove right through it at
about 30 mph.  It was at a RR crossing so it was actually a pothole in front
of the rail.  Ouch.  It jarred my fillings.  I now have a slight vibration
in the steering wheel at highway speed (60 mph+).  The car does not seem to
be pulling (alignment), I did not lose a wheel balance weight, it does not
look like the wheel was bent, and there are no ugly sounds coming from the
front end.  So I am asking if anyone has any ideas what may be starting to
happen.  Wheel bearing?  CV joint?  Alignment?  Coincidence?  TIA

Marc
97'  GLX - Red/Black