5280 Hydro June 16th drive

We will meet at the Krispy Kreme on Saturday, June 16th (yes again, it's
calmed down a lot since last time) at 1:00pm on June 16th off of C-470 and
Quebec. We will leave at 1:30pm and head up C-470 again (let's try the
leap-frog idea Scott had) and we will jump on hwy 85 and get on the road
that goes to Woodland park, hwy 67, then to hwy 24, to Garden of the Gods
for some pictures, and final destination at Dustin Reynold's bar Good
Company off of Union and Briargate in the Colorado Springs for food, drinks,
and some dub talk. We will be using channel 7 sub 21 on our Talk-About
radios.

Chadwick