From: "Truman, Andrew James (UMC-Student)" <ajt392@mizzou.edu>
To: "'Shant Hotoyan '" <shotoyan@home.com>; "'VW-VR6 List '" <VW-VR6@yahoogroups.com>; "'VW of
Toronto List '" <VWofT@yahoogroups.com>; "'VW GTI VR6 List '" <VWGTIVR6@yahoogroups.com>; "'VR6 List
'" <vr6@yahoogroups.com>; "'GTI VR6 List '" <list@gti-vr6.net>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:32 AM
Subject: [vr6] Headlights

Here's a question about headlights for a 2000 Jetta.  I installed Xenon
bulbs from Eurolights about 15 months ago and one just burned out.  A little
short in my opinion, but then I realized they are on all the time for the
daytime running lights.  Does anyone out there know how to possibly defeat
the daytime running lights so my bulbs will last longer?

Thanks,
AJ

2000 Black Jetta VR6