u dont want to see the "after" picture

The 96 green GLX you saw was totalled on Friday the 13th of July.  I took an off ramp at 80 and flipped 4 and a half times after hitting a ditch and a tree and ended up upside down.  I hit my head and got a concussion and cut my right hand up pretty bad but I am still here to type so...The 17x8in wheels which are Rondell Design 58's with BBS center caps were ordered from the UK and are not available in the states are for sale. They are wrapped with 215/40/17 Nitto 455's  with tons of tread left. $1400 for wheels and tires or I will seperate. Email if interested.
vr6stu@duesouth.net