[VANCOUVER] Preshow GTG & BBQ - August 18

PLEASE SIGN UP HERE:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/003737.html

...OR PLEASE PASS THE MESSAGE ON!

[VANCOUVER] Preshow GTG & BBQ - August 18

Please sign up here so we know who is coming, and what you are bringing.

DATE:
* Saturday August 18, 2001

TIME:
* 12:30 AM

PLACE:
* Marie's Place
* 10640 Hollymount Drive
* Richmond, BC
* V7E 4Z2

Between 2 Road & Railway
Between Steveston & Williams

Just mapquest it if you need more directions.

PLEASE BRING 1 FOLLOWING:
* Coolers With Ice
* Drinks & Ice
* Hamburgers & Buns
* Hot Dogs & Buns
* Chips and Dip
* Macaroni Salad, Coleslaw, Potatoe Salad, Pasta Salad
* Desserts, Ice Cream / Popsicles

We can also all chip in $5.00 each for pizza afterwards.

As the date gets closer, we will finalize everything. For now, this is just
tentative and please make sure that everyone brings something to pitch in!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email Marie at
Marie_Suing@hotmail.com .

Thanks

Marie & Louie

Louie / T Dot ~ LouieRosario@hotmail.com ~ Toronto, Canada
Northern Touch Crew
http://www.northerntouch.cjb.net
NTC - Canada's National Audi & Volkswagen Club