Re: Tires for 99 jetta A4 vr6

About these stock tires...i have the same car and have about 22000 miles,
and the dealer tells me that I need to replace my front tires!!!! I'm
thinking, that can't be, the car's not yet 2 years old...I've called
Goodyear and VW cust service and they haven't helped me yet. Anyone else
have this problem? I live in the northeast, and would welcome
recommendations on tires to handle rain and snow and that don't cost the
earth. Thanks