Re: Thanks for help on rear calipers

Just got the car back a few hours ago .. and boy am I glad to admit I got
pretty shafted!! (tongue firmly in cheek)

1)  They refused to install the brake pads I had already bought for it, they
can only install "Original VW parts".

2)  "Original VW parts" are "Original VW Expensive" if you ask me.

3)  $98 in labor!!!  Are they kidding??  5 lug nuts, two 13mm bolts, and
that special thing needed to push the piston back in ... who did the work
... Ray Charles??  They should lay off the valium before lunch if you ask
me.

Bill
'98 GLX