FS: Zender A3 Softline Ft. Bumper/Spoiler

For Sale: Zender A3 Softline front bumper/spoiler that is a couple of
months. It has never been painted and comes with all mounting hardware.

This unit will fit both the A3 Golf and Jetta
Buyer pays actual shipping costs:

Autotech sells this item, 10.805.4.725 for $469.00 new
ABD racing sells this item, for $660.00 new

Here is your chance to own this wonderful German PU made bumper spoiler
for a fraction of the cost.

There is one catch, you knew that there would be :) It has a crack in
the front right top that will need to be plastic welded, and sanded
before painting. I can weld it, or leave it for the buyer's body shop to
do before painting. I am getting a brand new one because of an insurance
claim, so this unit is available immediately.

$200+shipping

chris collier
collier@iglou.com

located in louisville, ky.

pics of the piece new on the car:
http://home.flash.net/~mikeh74/ttaylor/

can take pics of the piece now if you want???