Re: battery suggestions results

well i went with an interstate battery.  it does the job.  the wierd thing
now one of the two windows that wouldnt work now works like a charm.  both
the passenger side windows refused to go down.  i hit the botton of the rear
passenger window and presto it rolled down.  anyone know what could have
happened?  jus wish both started working.

back to the battery.  if anyone as an interstate battery could you verify the
model number for me.  ND gave me the MT42...but i think there is an alternate
battery which is the MT 47.  curious what the difference is.

thanks to those who responded
marc