August 4th Drive

We are coming up on another drive for 5280 Hydro and I wanted to let
everyone know. This time it's going to be a shorter drive. We are meeting at
Krispy Kreme at 1:30 pm on August 4th (this Saturday) and leaving at 2:00
pm. Krispy Kreme if you don't know, is off of C-470 and Quebec. If you need
more specific directions, please feel free to e-mail me. We leave at 2:00 pm
and head west on C-470 to hwy. 285. Head west on 285 to South Turkey Creek
Rd. This is where it gets fun. We will take that road up and back to 285. We
may even do North Turkey Creek Rd as well. After our short little drive, we
will head to Red Rocks for some pictures and talk a bit. Then we will head
down to Denver and go to the Outback Steakhouse off of Indiana and Colfax at
Denver West. Directions there from the drive are, 285 to C-470, I-70 east to
6th Ave. east. Get off at Indiana, head north to Colfax. Turn right on
Colfax and Denver West is on your left side. We will have out FRS radios
tuned to channel 7 sub 21. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at
jchadwic@ch2m.com. I am off work on Friday, so I can be reached on my cell
phone which is 303-241-2453.

Chadwick
95 Vento VR6
"I'm lost in the Vortex and ain't comin' back"- Insolence