Re: New jetta opinion poll... GLX or Wolfsburg?

I would have to say I agree with Bill on all accounts.  I would take a high
miles older BMW over a newer VW any day.  Don't get me wrong, I love my
Jetta, but for pure driving pleasure it can't match my 1989 M3 or my old
1990 325 or my 1974 2002.  In reality, they are two total different cars
and should not be compared.  VW is better compared to a Honda, and there it
wins hands down.

Bill, I hope you join the BMW Car Club  www.bmwcca.org  also join this mail
list www.uucdigest.com
Both are very active groups and will help you enjoy your car more.

Steve Nash