Re: Rear alignment...

Why do you feel you need a rear alignment? These cars are techincally
considered un-alignable in the rear....i.e. the rear alignment is not
adjustable. I am running my Koni coilovers with just about 4" of drop, and
have perfect rear alignment. WHen my alignemnt was done, they simply check
the rear to make sure it is in spec. Many shops just assume they need to
shim the MK3 paltform in the rear when it is lowered, but this is simply
not true. If the rear is out of factory spec, I would look deeper for a
problem that is pushing it out of spec. We did my alignment at a dealer
using the factory specs, and I am in perfect shape at all four corners,
even at a severe drop. Now getting it on and off the alignment machine at
this drop, that is an entirely different story!!!!!!

Sean