From: "John A. Kilpatrick" <john@hypergeek.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 12:37 AM
Subject: Brake Question

I need to have my rear alignment done.  I don't want to buy $700 of parts,
so we're gonna put shims in.  The guy said you need a rear brake job to go
with it...so I was wondering...is it worth it upgrading the rear brakes?
I mean when the time comes, I am definetly going with something better
than stock in the front, I'm just wondering if it's worth it in the rear,
especially when I don't know when I'll be getting around to the fronts...

Thanks,
John

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick